Surveys for Teens
Teen Paid Survey Jobs… Teens 13-17 Years Old Can Earn Cash, Gift Certificates and Prizes!
These are my picks for better paying/better rewarding teen survey companies.
(Most are 14-17 yrs, some are 13+. Age requirements noted)
I have included a brief review of my top picks in the teen survey company list. There are other teen survey panels around, but some make it hard for you to redeem your points and get compensated for your time. The paid survey companies on this page, however, have been around for awhile and have proven to be very consistent.
All you have to do in order to get started is register for the individual survey panels, confirm your registrations, and take your surveys. online!
Some Quick Tips to Get Started with Surveys:
- Create a Separate Email just for Surveys — this way it won’t interfere with your regular email.
- Register for Multiple Survey Panels — you need to register for more than just one survey company. This way you will end up with more paid survey invitations in your email inbox
- DON’T FORGET to Confirm Your Survey Company Registrations in Your Email — you won’t be able to take surveys until you do. Survey panels want to make sure you are actually the person who signed up.
- Fill Your Personal Profiles for Each Company– this helps the survey companies to send you only the surveys you are actually qualified for.
- Start Earning Points, Money and Rewards! After registering (the most boring part of this process), you can start earning right away. Just check your email or the sites you registered at for available survey opportunities.
Teen Survey List
1. Valued Opinions (16+)
Valued Opinions offers higher paying surveys. For each survey you complete, you will receive a reward, typically between $2 and $5 and up to $50 for specialist surveys. You can collect your payment fairly quickly in the form of a gift certificate or Visa Gift Card. This is a survey company I consistently make money with when I participate and I recommend it highly.
2. Mindfield – (15+, US and Canada Only)
MindField Online is your solution for earning extra cash. You can work from home, the office or anywhere you have access to the internet. The good news about this one is, you earn cash incentives for every survey you complete. There are no gimmicks, points or sweepstakes… just cash. Join here.
3. SurveySavvy (14+, Worldwide)
Survey Savvy was founded in 1999 as a division of Luth Research, a leading market research company. Since then, the Survey Savvy online community has grown to include consumers and business professionals in over 195 countries worldwide. You can get paid up to $20 or more for each survey and they have a great referral program for friends and family. When you don’t qualify for a survey, you are entered into a monthly drawing for fifty $10 prizes. Click here to join.
4. Ipsos i-Say Panel (14- 17yrs)
This is a great international panel. Some of the regular surveys they send out give you points for rewards and prizes, plus they have an interesting “poll predictor” game at the end of each survey which allots you a varying number of entries for prizes you can win. The game is pretty fun and the surveys are not too long, BUT the best part about this survey panel is they also do product testing and a variety of other things outside of their regular surveys. These usually pay very well and you can sometimes receive bonus cash or gift cards in addition to any points. Ipsos is one of my favorites.
5. American Consumer Opinion (14+, Worldwide)
Toluna pays cash for every survey. They compensation is issued as points, where which you accumulate points and request a check when you are ready. Join the Toluna Community Today! Click Here
8. Global Test Market – Following countries: U.S., Canada, Australia, U.K.
9. Teens Eyes (13+, US only)
10. Opinion Surveys Daily (US, UK, India, Canada 13+)
11. Palm Research (13+)
12. Cash Crate